|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 38k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 14:24|
Maintenance Engineer - Mon-Fri
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity has arsien for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a thriving business in West Yorkshire. The business have been established for over 60 years and are growing year on years. They are looking for a maintenance engineer to come in and hit the ground running as they are entering a busy period. The maintenance engineer will benefit from a fantastic training and development programme.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Maintenance engineer from Manufacturing
- Basic PLC Fault Finding Beneficial
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Training and Development for maintenance engineer
- New Machinery investment for engineering department
- Career Stability for all engineer
- Developing of New Skills for maintenance engineers
- Good career opportunities in engineering team
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Health Care, Overtime, Life Insurance, OTE £38,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's