|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:04|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturer in the Chichester area who are looking for a maintenance engineer. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an electrical bias, to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional electrical, mechanical and PLC courses.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The correct candidate will need to have an engineering qualification
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be electrically biased.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to do planned and reactive maintenance on industrial equipment.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial or factory background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, £30,000 OTE, training.
Commutable:Chichester, Barnham, Hunston, Highleigh.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 40k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£31,350 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£34.5k per year + Other benefits
£44,967 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£38k - 39k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression