|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 17:53|
A leading FMCG company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team within the newly developed site in Whepstead. As the electrical engineer you will need good knowledge of electrical fault finding and electrical skills. The electrical engineer will be doing pre-planned and reactive maintenance. The electrical engineer will benefit from one of the best salaries and benefit packages within the industry and working within a company with constant development and progression.
Skills required for the electrical engineer:
- Previous experience carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery.
- The electrical engineer will need to be Multi-skilled with an electrical bias
- The electrical engineer will need to have an electrical qualification.
- The electrical engineer will need to be from a factory maintenance or forces background.
- The electrical engineer will need to be happy to work days and nights rotating shift.
The electrical engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as an electrical engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
Commutable: Blackthorpe, Whepstead, Great Barton, Ixworth.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's