|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 12:05|
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
A great opportunity has just arisen for an Maintenance engineer of either bias to join a one of the UK’s leading manufactures. The business operates in a specialist industry and have over £4.5m worth of investment planned making this a great opportunity to join a company in exponential growth. Overall, this is a great opportunity for the right maintenance engineer to start a successful career with a growing business with plenty of training opportunities and employee investment.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The engineer must have experience operating on mass scale equipment.
- Engineering qualifications are required
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Have experience with Pre-planned & reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a business who are in internal and national.
- Working with a highly skilled engineering team
- Huge investment in training opportunity to follow a planned up-skilling programme.
- Lots of opportunity for personal and career development.
- Working with state of the art production machinery.
- Working within an organisation who are heavily financially investing into employees, production lines and refurbishment.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Nelson, Keighley, Halifax, Bradford, Blackburn, Lancashire, Oldham, Clitheroe
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 42k per year
£45k per year
£36k per year + TBC
£37k - 39k per year
£40k per year + Pension, Health Care, Training, Subsidised onsite Canteen, Childcare Vouchers