|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year + Standard Pension|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 08:40|
Semi-skilled Engineer- (Mechanical)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a semi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a manufacturing company in Kent. The maintenance engineer will be joining a thriving multi-national business who are going through an impressive period of growth. This maintenance engineer will be working on both mechanical and electrical faults, predominately working on Planned maintenance.
Skills required for the Semi-skilled Engineer:
- Working as a Semi-skilled Engineer within a factory- having worked on first line maintenance
- Happy to work on planned maintenance
- Working on mechanical faults, and basic electrical faults
- Experience working independently & as part of a team
The Semi-skilled Engineer will benefit from:
- Progression for the multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Fully Automated site
- Training, pension and overtime
- Thriving business
Commutable: Dartford, Bexleyheath, Chatham, Southfleet, Sevenoaks
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's