|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£47k per year + Pension, life insurance|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2022 12:08|
My client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their busiest factory, as a market leader in their field across the UK and Europe they are offering an amazing package for the right electrical engineer. The company is well established, with over many sites in the UK providing plastic across Europe. The candidate MUST have an Electrical qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great PLC knowledge.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience (Ideally heaily engineering)
- Electrical – single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, PLCs
- Electrical Engineer must have experience on PLCs - Ideally Siemens S7
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime.
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
- Competative Salary
- Huge progression opportunities.
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 35.6k per year
£37k - 42k per year
£33k per year + Pension
£36,802 per year + Standard Pension
£45k - 55k per year