|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£39k - 40.5k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 11:15|
Salary: £39,000 - £40,500
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an electrical maintenance engineer to join a market leading industrial engineering business at the processing site in Doncaster. The successful maintenance electrician will be joining a thriving business that has still managed to generate strong revenue even through the pandemic. The business has a very storng maintenance enfgineering team and are always looking to invest and develop anybody who joins the team. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right maintenance electrician to develop and progress within a large business and develop a career.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Manufacturing or industrial or Process background
- Maintenance engineer with Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- PLC Experience very beneficial
- Pre-planned/reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- A large Industrial company with over 1200 employees
- 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern - Days and Nights
- Over 28 Manufacturing facilities
- Internal and External Training for engineers
- Large Investment in the engineering department
- Progression available for engineers
Benefits: Pension and Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's