|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||Basic £40,600, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 13:39|
Salary: Basic £40,600, Benefits
Location: Dagenham, Essex
Our client, a leader within the recycling industry is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work in their plant in Essex on a 4on 4off Shift basis (Days & Nights). Working within a team of 3 other Maintenance Electricians you will be responsible for Maintenance, Repair and Breakdown of a variety of machinery as well as getting involved in project work that goes on at the site. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician to join a well established and reputable business within their industry.
Skills required for a Maintenance Electrician:
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained and hold formal electrical qualifications.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience of installations would be advantageous as the individual will get involved in project work.
- Experienced at attending electrical and mechanical breakdowns.
- Able to fault-find on PLC’s.
- Be willing to work a 4on 4off Days and Nights shift pattern.
The Maintenance Electrician will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established business with strong values and a market leader within their industry.
- Working for a company with year-on-year growth.
- Working for a business with huge ambitions.
- Opportunity to progress further within the organisation.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Holidays
Commutable: Dagenham, Essex
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's