|Job Title:||Maintenance Coordinator|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 13:22|
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Benefits: Pension, Holiday
One of the world's largest manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for an experienced maintenance / engineering coordinator
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst others
Skills required for Maintenance Co-Ordinator:
- Minimum HNC/D Engineering
- 18 th edition
- Experience of LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, DSEAR legislation
- PLC experience, fault finding and programming (ideally Siemens PCS7)
- At least 3 years' experience supervision in a maintenance department of a manufacturing company
- Effective supervision and coordination skills.
- Excellent level of Microsoft Office applications essential. Experience using SAP an advantage
- Knowledge of maintenance policies and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The Maintenance Co-Ordinatorwill benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the staff
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Commutable from: Derby, Stoke On Trent, Crewe
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's