|Job Title:||Lead Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 17:02|
Engineering Team Leader
My client - who is a leading manufacturer within the Hertfordshire area - is currently looking to appoint a dynamic engineering team leader. My client is looking for a talented individual to manage there growing team and complete numerous projects to ensure the company grows in 2020. The company itself has gone through massive growth over the past 5 years and are currently investing heavily into the engineering team.
Skills required for Engineering Team Leader
· The enginering team leader will need to hold a recornised engineering qualifaction.
· The enginering team leader will need to of had prior supervisory experience.
· You will be required to organise the companies PPM schedules alongside leading the team.
· The role would also suit an engineer who is looking to make a step up into a leadership role.
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
· Competitive benefits and pension package
· Continued investment in the site and the staff so staff retention is very high.
· Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
Commutable: Stevenage, Cambridge, Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's