|Job Title:||Lead Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 38k per year + Holiday, Pention,|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 15:57|
Perm Afternoons - Mon- Fri 2pm-10pm - No Nights/No Weekend!
Salary: £35,000 OTE £37,000-£39,000
This busy manufacturing organisation is currently recruiting for an electrically biased Lead engineer to work on a permanent afternoon shift. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, their is a need for a experienced multi skilled engineers to join this large site. With 2 sites and distribution all over the UK, no wonder they are recognised as one of the leading manufacturers in these sectors.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC Knowledge
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned, reputable manufacturer
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, overtime
Commutable from: Bristol
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's