Kitchen Services Engineer
|Job Title:||Kitchen Services Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 17:11|
Kitchen Services Engineer- Training and Progression
Salary: £30,000- £31,000 + Overtime
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Services Engineer with either an electrical or mechanical bias to work at their most profitable site based in Weybridge. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Kitchen Services Engineer with experience of repairing Cookers, Ovens, and all other kitchen equipment across the site.
Skills required for the Building Services Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Services Engineer
- Strong Electrical or Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Experience of repairing Cookers
- Experience of fault finding on Ovens
- Experience of maintaining various other kitchen equipment
The Kitchen Services Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Kitchen Services Engineer with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety Kitchen Services equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as a Kitchen Services Engineer
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Weybridge, Egham, Woking, Epsom
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime
£45k per year + Fantastic Benefits package