Junior Mechanical Technician
|Job Title:||Junior Mechanical Technician|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Training & development|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 17:58|
Junior Maintenance Engineer- Days- Mechanical
Salary: 32,000- 35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recently mechanical engineering graduate/ NVQ Level 3 Apprentice trained Mechanical engineer to join a company that is looking to train & develop the Engineer, so they become an Engineering Specialist within their market. This role offered hands on Engineering Maintenance with office training as well, which include Project Management, working as a team, learning on the job and writing up reports. This role offers the Junior Maintenance Engineer a clear route into becoming a Maintenance Engineer.
Skills required for the Junior Maintenance engineer:
- Recently completed a Mechanical Engineering Degree / NVQ L3 Apprenticeship
- Self-driven to achieve and develop own skills and knowledge
- Be happy to work closely with the Mechanical Engineers on site
- Be happy to learn and progress into a Maintenance Engineer
Benefits for the Junior Maintenance Engineer:
- Receive specialist training and development
- Working for a large processing plant which is stable within their market
- Progression to a Maintenance Engineer Role
Benefits: Competitive Salary + Pension + Training + Monday- Friday Days
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's