Junior Controls Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year + Pension,healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 15:48|
Junior Controls Engineer- Office Based Job
Salary: £28,000- £32,000
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Controls Engineer has arisen in a family run business commutable to Alton. The company have seen an increase of new clients and have number of repeat clients over the years who have continual growth. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Control Engineers looking to work for a company with clients across the UK and internationally. This role will be office based and you will required to write programmes from scratch, experience with commissioning and design.
Skills required for the Junior Controls Engineer:
- Experience working as a Controls Engineer /Automation Engineer/Design Engineer
- Must have the right to travel around the world without restrictions
- Experience working on PLC / HMI / SCADA experience, AutoCAD, electrical design, Elecworks, Solidworks, Design from the ground up, experience with projects, commissioning
- Experience working as a controls engineer for at least 1 year
- Happy to work in an open plan office
- Engineering Qualification (Degree, NVQ’s etc)
- Must have the right to work in the UK
The Junior Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Working Monday- Friday Days role- Working in an office
- Competitive salary
- Working for a family run business.
- Working a close team of controls engineers
- Training & Development (internal & external)
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable:, Alton, Winchester, Petersfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 46k per year + Overtime
Controls Engineer/Automation Engineer
£35k - 45k per year + Pension,healthcare
Electrical Control & Instrument Engineer - CONTROLS & DRIVES
£0 per year
Automation & Controls Engineer- Manufacturing Plant
£40k per year
£34k - 37k per year + Benefits Package