Interior Detail Designer
|Job Title:||Interior Detail Designer|
|Contact Name:||Chakil Soobratty|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 09:07|
1. Work on a broad range of production and advanced design programs, working in a multinational team of highly creative designers.
2. Express a high level of creativity through free-hand drawings as well as computer sketches and renderings
3. Demonstrate ability to create interior detail/component design proposals.
4. Guide a design from sketch phase to virtual and 3D modeling and through to A-class surfacing
5. Work closely together with engineering and interior team to find out-of-the-box solutions that can be brought to production and support brand vision
Skills and qualifications:
1. Component/Detail design experience preffered, however will consider fields such as jewellery/watch/product design.
2. Willing to continuously learn and step outside one’s comfort zone, thriving on new, complex challenges and wanting to make a difference
3. Proactive and self-motivated, able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced studio environment
4. Able to deliver under tight time constraints
5. Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills
6. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial, Product or Transportation Design
7. Experience in a global automotive context, preferably OEM
8. Experience with production and advanced design programs
9. Fluent in English