Interim Engineering Manager - 6-12 Months
|Job Title:||Interim Engineering Manager - 6-12 Months|
|Salary:||£400 - 600 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 11:44|
Interim Engineering Manager – 6-12 Months
Length – 6-12 Months
I am currently working with a large food manufacturer in Cambridgeshire who are recruiting for an interim engineering manager. My client has gone through massive changes recently which has left the engineering department in need of someone to come in and turn the department around. My client is a well-known household name with sites across the entire UK.
Skills required for Interim Engineering Manager:
- My client is ideally looking for an engineering manager with past food experience however this isn’t essential.
- The successful Interim Engineering Manager will be required to manage all engineering budgets across the department.
- The successful interim engineering manager will be involved with project-based work for the factory.
- You will need to develop and improve the companies PPM & TPM systems.
The Interim Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working within a manufacturer who is a massive household name.
- Great core engineering team just need some strong organisation.
- Full backing of the management team.
- Able to work cross site with the other engineering managers.
Benefits: Large Company, Fantastic Rate, Big Projects
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact David Newland at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£40k - 50k per year + Pension
£50k - 52k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£25k - 28k per year
Southend on Sea
£34k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits Package