|Job Title:||Hygiene Manager|
|Salary:||£25k - 28k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 12:56|
Food Manufacturing environment
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 - depending on experience
Location: Duns, Scotland
This market leading company with a staff of over 700 require a hygiene manager. This person will oversee the cleaning and hygiene levels of the main manufacturing areas in this busy food manufacturing site.
- Develop and maintain work instructions and cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all paperwork correctly filled in and signed-off
- Ensure compliance with H&S and Safe working practices.
- Ensure any problems/issues are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate labour in place as required, and planning/deployment of labour is maintained
- Communication - Ensure weekly briefs are held
- Maintain and improve on hygiene standards.
- Provide Hygiene Area Manager with reports detailing performance, and any operational issues
- Ensure all staff have the appropriate training to carry out jobs safely and effectively, identify training needs, skill gaps
- Review work procedures on their line/area to ensure the most efficient and effective methods are being used.
- Responsible for controlling absence levels in line with the Company's Attendance Management procedure, carrying out Return to Work interviews, Guidance and Support meetings, managing leave requests
- Carrying out Disciplinary Investigations
Benefits Flexible start / finish times, holiday, pension
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Gavin Klinger
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k per year + paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme
£40k - 60k per year + Benefits Package
Argyll and Bute
£35k per year + Car Allowance £5,000, Relocation Package £8,000
£50k - 60k per year
Engineering Shift Manager
£67k per year