|Job Title:||Fleet Manager|
|Salary:||£38k - 43k per year + pension, healthcare, bonus scheme.|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2021 09:51|
Salary: £38,000- £43,000
Shift- Monday - Friday Days
Commutable: Whitstable, Canterbury, Faversham
A very exciting opportunity has recently become available for a Maintenance Manager in a large blue chip company in Kent. In order to be successful for this role you will need to have experience managing a team of Mechanics, and must have experience overseeing a fleet of vehicles (Trailers, lorries, trucks etc). In this role you will report into the Transport Manager and oversee up to 15 mechanics on both a permanent and contract basis.
Skills required for Fleet Manager:
- Overseeing a large fleet of vehicles
- Experience improving Vehicle Management Units
- Ability to work with other departments including Engineering & Warehouse.
- You will need to have experience within a depot
- Ensure all vehicles are up to current legislations and promoting Health & Safety
The Fleet Manager will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Days Role
- Market leading business - great career prospects
- Benefits Package; Pension, Holiday, Staff discount, Profit share etc
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's