Field Service engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service engineer|
|Salary:||£28k per year + N/A|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 11:33|
Field Service Engineer
Location: Northampton / Milton Keynes
My client are currently recruiting for a field service engineer, this role will require you to travel around the UK and service my clients bespoke Diesel Generators, The successful candidate can potentially work from home and sometimes visit the site. As a field service engineer within this sector you will have many clients to visit this will boost earnings through a uncapped overtime scheme, with this role you will be given a company vehicle to attend the sites.
Skills required for the field service engineer:
- Field service engineer must have worked on Diesel Engines or Generators
- Field service engineer must have engineering qualification
- Field service engineer must be prepared to travel and stay away
- Field service engineer must have a strong work ethic
- Field service engineer must have good communication skills
The field service engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leading company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Home based role paid door to door
- Company vehicle
- Vast opportunities for overtime to boost earnings
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Vehicle, £40,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's