Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 08:27|
Field Service Engineer- DAYS
We are currently recruiting for a field service engineer to join the leading maintenance company nationwide. As a field service engineer you will get the chance to work for an engineering conglomerate that is the leading company in their sector, they are a blue-chip company that have complete monopoly of the market. As a Field service engineer, you will be working on a range of heavy plant and crane machinery. My client has just invested £10M into training, infrastructure, and tools. The field service engineer will be put through a 14-week intensive training course that will give you all the base knowledge required to work on the machinery. The Training course will be tracked and monitored at each stage to make sure you are receiving the correct support. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Field Service Engineer:
- The Field service engineer will need to have good mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- The Field service engineer will need to have experience working with cranes (self-erecting cranes, city tower cranes) or experience with heavy plant machinery (diggers, dumpers, excavator).
- The Field service engineer will need to have excellent customer facing skills.
- The Field service engineer will need to have a valid driving license
- The field service engineer needs to be happy to work at Heights.
- The field service engineer needs to live in Durham
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Receiving private healthcare.
- The field service Engineer will receive a generous pension
- The field service Engineer will be payed door to door.
- The field service Engineer will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Unlimited earning potential
Benefits: Company vehicle, company phone, £35,000 OTE, DAYS, Food Payed.
Commutable: Candidates can live in County Durham.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's