|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Pension+ progression+ Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 10:35|
Facilities Engineer – Double Days
Salary: Up to £35,000
If you are a Facilities Engineer, the opportunity to join a globally recognised plant in Norwich is now available. The Facilities Engineer will need need previous experience and knowledge of working within a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be working for a growing company working on state-of-the-art machinery. This company is growing from strength to strength and will invest in each employee with tailored training to help you reach your potential. You will be surrounding by skilled engineers who are always willing to help when needed. As a facilities engineer you will be responsilble for the facilities side of the factory including electrical distribution, water utilities, heating, alarm systems etc. You will need to be able to demonstrate experience working on this type of equipment. You will be working on a double days shift pattern which is Monday to Friday only 1 week of earlies and 1 week of lates rotating so please opnly apply if you can accomodate this.
Skills required for the Facilities Engineer:
- Experience working on: boilers, compressors, pump, HVAC, Water treatment System etc.
- Able to work on a rotating shift pattern
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- You must hold an electrical qualification.
The Facilities Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a stable growing company
- Continuous training is provided for the facilities Engineer
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details