|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 31k per year + Pension + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 17:15|
Facilities Engineer- Training and Progression
Salary: £30,000- £31,000 + Overtime
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Engineer with either an electrical or mechanical bias to work at their most profitable site based in Weybridge. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Facilities Engineer with experience of repairing boilers, Air Con and lighting who is looking to take develop their skill set ad have opportunities to progress their career.
Skills required for the Facilities Engineer Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Facilities Engineer
- Strong Electrical or Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Experience of repairing boiler systems
- Experience of fault finding on Air Conditioning systems
The Building Services Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Facilities Engineer with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety Facilities equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as a Facilities Engineer
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Weybridge, Egham, Woking, Epsom
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£45k per year + Fantastic Benefits package