Engineering Team Leader
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Pension, OTE|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 14:51|
Engineering Team Leader - FMCG
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Team Leader has arisen within a global manufacturer in Dartford. The company have recently gone through substantial growth and this is an exciting time for a skilled Engineering Team Leader who is looking to take the next step in their career as the current Engineering Manager is retriing in the next few years and is looking for his successor. The Engineering Team Leader will be rewarded with a competitive salary including a fantastic benefits package along with the chance to progress into an Engineering Manager Role in the near future. This role will require the Engineering Team Leader to be hands on, supporting the engineers with the electrical and mechanical faults, PPM and reactive maintenance, you will also shadow the current Engineering Manager assisting him with turning the factory into a world class facility.
Skills required for The Engineering Team Leader :
- Previous Management/ Leadership experience within manufacturing environments
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Engineering qualification
- Experience working hands on, with a strong electrical understanding
- You will need to be flexible to work shift initially, and then move to days with the promotion.
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Progression into an Engineering Manager Role
- Being part of a company pushing for world class manufacturing standards
- Great benefit package
Benefits: Overtime, Clear route for Progression
Commutable: Dartford, Erith, Northfleet
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's