Engineering Team Leader
|Job Title:||Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary:||£40.8k per year + Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 11:47|
Engineering Team Leader - Electrical
An opportunity has arisen for a lead maintenance engineer to work for a leading manufacturing company based in the Accrington area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing lead engineer to join a thriving business and start developing themselves as a lead engineer. There is massive opportunity for the lead engineer to progress into a more senior role in the future.
Skills required for the lead maintenance engineer:
- Leading or Supervisory experience
- Strong technical background
- Qualification in mechanical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (Bonus)
- Knowledge of steam boilers.
The Lead Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- 25% hands on, 75% hands off
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's