|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£45k per month + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2019 09:00|
Salary: £45,000 + Overtime
Location: Westminster, London
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor to work at their most profitable site based in London. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Engineering Supervisor who is looking to take on a challenging and rewarding role leading a team of maintenance engineers.
Skills required for the Engineering Supervisor:
- Previous experience as an Engineering Supervisor or the aspirations to step up.
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills
- Engineering Qualifications, ideally apprentice trained
- Able to work a rotating days and night shift pattern.
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as an Engineering Supervisor with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety of hi-tech equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as an Engineering Supervisor
- Opportunities for long term career progression
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Westminster, London, Brixton, London, Enfield, Middlesex, Ilford, Essex, Croydon, Surrey, Dartford, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 52k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£50k per year + Pension (Other benefits TBC)
£45k - 55k per year
£55k - 60k per year + Pension, Holidays etc
£50k per year