Engineering Manager - Mechanical Bias
|Job Title:||Engineering Manager - Mechanical Bias|
|Salary:||A range of benefits to support your health and wellbeing, Contributory pension plan, Life assuranc|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 14:28|
I am currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager for a successful and sustainable company to oversee the successful operation of our Central Engineering function.
My client values their employees highly and feels extremely passionate about developing each and every employee to support the growth of their skills and build a long-lasting career within the company.
The Engineering Manager Will Benefit From:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension plan
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance
- A range of benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- Welcoming and supportive work environment
- Lead and develop the team
- Manage site health and safety, preventative maintenance activities and work order flow
- Maximise the uptime of equipment
- Develop strong communication links between Engineering and Production
- Take part in the engineering duty rota
Skills Required For The Role:
- Experience in a mechanical maintenance, leadership and management role
- At a minimum, an HND or equivalent in Engineering
- A Health and Safety IOSH qualification
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Helen Brown at Pioneer Selection - 0113 457 7830
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Shift Manager
£67k per year
Engineering Shift Manager - Weekend Shift
£45k per year + Benefits Package
Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias Days Only
£42k per year + Pension
£34k - 36k per year + Pension+Training+OTE
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£41.5k per year + Pension, life insurance