|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 13:50|
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Manager to work for a blue chip multi national manufacturing company based near Wembley, London. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 4 multi skilled engineers in a very fast paced production factory. The role will be a mixture between hands off management and hands on providing support to the team. The perfect candidate needs to have very strong man manegement skills with mechanical and electircal knowledge.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Man Management of 4 person engineering team
- Developing a new planned maintenance schedule.
- Budget Control
- Managing the Health and Safety on site
- Either bias, with a technical background
- Willing to be flexible and get hands on when needed
- Continious improvements and Relaibility focused
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: £50,000, Healthcare, Pension.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please contact Adem Halil (07748146187) or click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's