|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 11:14|
Engineering Manager - DAYS
An Excellent opportunity has just arisen for a skilled an Engineering Manager to join a national food manufacuting business. The Business is continually investing in the factory and adding new machinery and therefore needing a strong engineering manager to head up the engineering department. The business is one of the market leaders in their industry.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Engineering Manager must have management experience
- Engineering Manager must have previous involvement within a factory environment
- Engineering Manager must be comfortable dealing with budgets and implementing KPI's
- Engineering Manager should have a firm knowledge and experience of being hands on at some point within their career
- Engineering Manager must be flexible within the role
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining an established company who are growing continuously
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Running the engineering department
- Opportunity to implement new schedules and database'
- Being able to implement their own ideas to improve the business further
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE £50,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package
£50k - 55k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£50k - 52k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£35k - 37k per year
£25k - 28k per year