|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£65k - 70k per year + Bonus + Private Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 09:28|
Engineering Manager – Large Blue-Chip Manufacturer
Salary: £65,000- £70,000 + 10% Bonus + Private Healthcare
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager for a huge manufacturer based in Essex. The Engineering Manager will join a company that have recently gone through a restructure to enable them to achieve world class manufacturing status and the Engineering Manager will be at the forefront of that plan. Due to the company’s global presence and impressive facility, this is the perfect role for an Engineering Manager with strong change management and CAPEX experience with excellent man management and leadership capabilities to catapult their career. The Engineering Manager will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package including generous pension contributions, 10% Bonus and private healthcare.
Skills required for Engineering Manager :
- Engineering Manager background
- Experience of managing large maintenance teams
- Process manufacturing background
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Engineering qualification (Ideally degree qualified or lean manufacturing qualified)
- Strong Experience working with budgets, appraisals and training of staff.
- CAPEX experience
- Change management experience
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Plenty of engineering projects to take charge of as Engineering Manager
- Being part of a company pushing for world class manufacturing standards
- Great benefit package
Benefits: generous pension contributions, 10% Bonus and private healthcare.
Commutable: Epping, Enfield, Harlow, Bishop Stortford, Cheshunt, Hertford, Chelmsford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's