|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£55k - 65k per year + Pension - Healthcare , Training, Further progression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021 10:46|
Engineering Manager - FMCG
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
If you are an Engineering Manager looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, a fantastic opportunity has just become available. The company are a market leading manufacturing plant who are going through tremendous growth now. The successful Engineering Manager will need experience working in a FMCG, have previous management experience and have an engineering background please apply now.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- The Engineering Manager need previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally food.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification
- Previous man management experience
- A technical Engineering background.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- A growing company with the opportunity for further career progression
- A performance related bonus at the end of the year
- The Engineering Manager put through numerous management course
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £65000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's