|Job Title:||Engineering Administrator|
|Salary:||£26k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2021 16:17|
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Administrator to join a Global Market Leading manufacturing business in the Lichfield area. The business is currently going through a fantastic period and therefore requires an Engineering Administrator to cope with the increased production. This is a great chance for the right Administrator to join a business that invests in its engineers and provides excellent training and development.
Job Description for the Engineering Administrator:
- Managing scheduled maintenance
- Ordering and maintaining spare part levels and locations
- Obtaining specialist support from suppliers, specialists and contractors
- A basic knowledge of machine function and layout
- Managing major maintenance projects on the lines
- Managing the Engineering team directly to ensure adequate staffing levels
- Working with Quality to maintain audit-readiness in the engineering department
- Ensuring cleanliness of the Engineering department
- Working with the Health and Safety department to ensure safety compliance
Benefits: Great Pension Scheme, Health Care plan, Bonuses, Day Shift
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's