Engineer Surveyor - Steam, Boiler and Pressure
|Job Title:||Engineer Surveyor - Steam, Boiler and Pressure|
|Salary:||Basic from £37.6K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2021 11:12|
Engineer Surveyor – Steam, Boiler and Pressure
Salary: Basic from £37,600 + Company Car Allowance, Benefits
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Pressure Equipment Engineer Surveyor to cover the Midlands area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor (Steam, Boiler and Pressure):
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- At least 12 months experience of working within an Inspection based role on steam, boiler or pressure equipment in the UK.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing or working with various pieces of steam, boiler or pressure equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of PSSR & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers
- The ideal candidate must live within a 1-hour drive of Nuneaton.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a growing organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: CompanyCar Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Engineer (Workshop and Field Service)
Basic £35150, Benefits
Service And Commissioning Engineer- International Travel
£27k - 32k per year + OTE 50k, Car, Laptop, Travel Expenses
Mechanical Hydraulic Service Engineer
£28k - 30k per year
Electrical Hydraulic Service Engineer
£30k - 35k per year + Standard Pension