Electrical Team Leader
|Job Title:||Electrical Team Leader|
|Salary:||Basic £45K, Bonus, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 10:05|
Electrical Team Leader
Salary: Basic £45,000, Bonus, Benefits
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for an Electrical Team Leader for their Industrial Manufacturing plant in Newark, Nottinghamshire. The Electrical Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of 8 Electrical Engineers, ensuring the successful completion of necessary work. This position is hands-off, so you will also be managing maintenance schedules and playing an important role in CAPEX / Continuous Improvement projects. This position is an exceptional opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with supervisory / team leader experience to further their career with a leading industrial manufacturing company.
Skills required for an Electrical Team Leader:
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained within electrical engineering.
- Ideally worked within a Heavy Industrial Manufacturing industry, however my client will look at people from FMCG backgrounds
- Must have team leader / supervisory experience.
- The ability to manage, plan and organise maintenance schedules.
- Have experience of working on continuous improvement, CAPEX and world class manufacturing projects
- Work alongside their Mechanical counterpart.
The Electrical Team Leader will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Project Based and other Senior positions.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Holidays, Healthcare
Commutable: Newark, Nottinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£43k - 45k per year
Engineering Team Leader
£40k - 42k per year
Maintenance Engineer / Team Leader
£40k - 44k per year
Maintenance Team Leader - FMCG
£45k - 47k per year + Lots of Internal/External Training Available
Injection Moulding Technician/Injection Moulding Team Leader -Industrial
£28k - 32.5k per year + 33 days holidays, life assurance, health plan scheme, pension