Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Industrial
|Job title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Industrial|
|Location:||Harlow, CM20 1JD|
|Salary:||£43k - 47k per year + Pension,Overtime up to £10,000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Electrical Engineer- Industrial
Salary: £43,000 - £47,000 OTE £10,000
Commutable: Harlow, Broxbourne, Hoddesdon
If you have experience working on Electrical faults, within a factory environment or want to work in an industrial environment, come from a maintenance background and are looking for a new opportunity this fantastic role could be the one for you. My client has a growing manufacturing site in Essex and are in need of a strong electrical maintenance engineer who also doesn't mind conducting planned and reactive maintenance with the maintenance engineers when required. This is a days based role, offering an excellent salary & benefits package and a chance to work for one of the most respected businesses in the local area. They offer a clear route for progression, investment and PDP.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will need for this role:
- Ability to work on both electrical and mechanical faults
- Have an electrical engineering background
- Hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification - Need to hold an 18th edition or an installation qualfication too
- Experience working within an Industrial environment- Forces, FMCG, Brick, Recycling etc
- Ability to work Monday - Friday Days (45 hours a week) - Mix of Earlies, Days & Late Shift
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a Monday - Friday days shift
- Ability to earn up to £10,000 OTE
- Chance to join a thriving business
- Further progression & development opportunities
- Very good salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs