|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 09:26|
Maintenance Engineer – Great Package
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for 2 multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a globally recognized busines based in West Yorkshire.You will be working for a large organisation that pride themselves in the culture, training and development they offer. After a huge investment of over £100million in the last 5 years, this site is outstanding and can offer the right candidate a very successful fruitful career. This is a great opportunity to expand knowledge within a secure environment. The ideal candidate will be eventually a team header in the business so you will need to be proactive and very enthusiastic.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineering Background
- Strong Electrical and Mechnaical Skills
- Apprentice Trained
- Engineering Qualification
- Proactive approach using initiative
- Good PLC fault finding skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the Industry
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 28 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), OTE £45,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Aaron Hebborn at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's