|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£40,081 per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2021 09:52|
Electrical Engineer - FMCG
Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity which is not to be missed by strong Electrical Engineer has come to the forefront. This is going to be any Electrical Engineer's dream to work in this state of the art, fully automated, fast paced factory. They have recently invested into the site and it's a great place to work for any maintenance engineer who wants to develop their career both technically and/or into management.
Skills required for Electrical Engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- PLC experience and you should be able to fault find to a minimum.
- 3 Phase, Motors, Invertors, Sensors and Relays.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
- Project/Continuous improvement experience.
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art purpose built automated factory.
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Aaron Hebborn;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's