Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 17:13|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS ONLY!
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a large manufacturer within the Birmingham area. My client is looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer due to continued growth as they have set themselves up for a record breaking 2020! My client is a large business so if you are looking to join a large business who invests heavily in the engineering team please apply below NOW!
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer is able to come from any manufacturing background.
- Fault Finding on PLC's would be an advantage for the Maintenance Engineer.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- Being competent at working on reactive maintenance around the factory will be beneficial for the successful Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer who invest heavily in training.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team.
- Working for leader within the industry who you will be proud to be a part of!
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Maintenance engineer - Night Shift
£38k per year
Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias Days Only
£42k per year + Pension
£36k - 38k per year
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year