Electrical Engineer - Recycling
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer - Recycling|
|Salary:||Basic up to £35K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 11:33|
Electrical Engineer – Recycling
Salary: Basic £28,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on Experience), Benefits
Location:Sheffield, South Yorkshire
A Metal Recycling organisation in the Sheffield area are currently recruiting for a Electrical Engineer to join their expanding Engineering team. Working on a Monday – Friday days shift, the Electrical Engineer will be required to complete maintenance, repair and service duties on a variety of heavy industrial equipment as well as play a active role in projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business within the recycling industry and opportunities in the future to progress.
Skills required for an Electrical Engineer:
- The Electrical Engineer will be Electrical biased and would have completed a electrical apprenticeship or hold electrical qualifications.
- Worked within the recycling or a heavy industrial environment.
- Excellent knowledge of 3-Phase Electrics, able to read Electrical Diagrams and fault-find on PLC’S.
- Hold a 18th Edition Qualification.
- Not afraid of working within a dirty environment and sometimes outside.
- Live within a suitable commutable distance to their site in Sheffield.
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a established business within the recycling sector with large plans for growth.
- Opportunity to join a business in the early stages of their growth project.
- Regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's