|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 16:45|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
My client is currently looking to recruit for a electrical maintenance engineer to add to their team at their site based in Worksop. The successful applicant can come from any background and be a very hard worker willing to go the extra mile. This role will cover electrical faults on various factory machinery.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer must be prepared to work on electrical faults on all factory machinery.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer must be willing to work on reactive and pre-planned maintenance.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer must have a Electrical qualification
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leading company with lots of chances to progress further.
- Lots of investment into the engineering team to ensure the successful maintenance engineer has all the equipment needed.
- Competitive basic salary with lots of overtime to increase it further.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 38k per year
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
£45k - 48k per year + Pension+ Life assurance+ Progression
Electrical Maintenance engineer - Night Shift
£38k per year
Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias Days Only
£42k per year + Pension
£34k per year