|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£20k - 25k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 12:02|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a maintenance engineer to join a market leader in their world-renowned manufacturing facility. The maintenance engineer will join a well-established company, who hold a big market share.
The maintenance engineer will be subjected to a bespoke training programme, generous salary package and state of the art equipment. Due to the size of the company and their ambitious growth plans, their is ample room for progression for the successful candidate.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- maintenance engineer must have a Electrical qualification level 3
- maintenance engineer must have: Engineering background
- maintenance engineer must have: three phase, motors, invertors
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Market leaders within their field.
- Succession plan allowing ample progression.
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Loads of variety in the role
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, in house and external training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's