|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 08:32|
Salary: £28,000 - £32000
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Electrical Engineer who are expanding and looking for someone to join their motivated and forward-thinking team. As a Electrical Engineer you will be first line contact to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of machinery. My client is looking to appoint a Electrical Engineer due to continued growth after a record breaking 2019.
Skills required for Electrical Engineer:
- The successful Electrical Engineer will need to hold a recognised Electrical qualification.
- Carry out checks on machinery/plant/equipment in accordance with planned maintenance each month.
- Any experience with machines such as presses and ovens would be an advantage.
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working with a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- In house training on all machinery.
- Working within a business with a plethora of opportunities to progress further.
- Constant investment into the engineering team with state of the art machinery for the successful maintenance engineer to work on.
Benefits: Pension, large company, training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52k per year + Pension
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus