|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 09:42|
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within the UK and are looking to reach headcount in their engineering department, they require a Electrical Engineer to help with the PPM's & breakdowns on the manufacturing line. The business can also offer lots of training and put engineers through courses and qualifications
Skills required for the Electrical Engineer:
- Electrical Engineer must be Electrical
- Electrical Engineer must have a electrical qualification
- Electrical Engineer must have a 17th or 18th edition
- Electrical Engineer can come from any background
- Electrical Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
Commutable: West Bromwich, Walsall, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Wednesbury, Walsall, Willenhall, Oldbury and Dudley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's