|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 17:23|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Mon - Fri - Days 8am - 4pm
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
OTE: £35,000 - £40,000 (with overtime)
This market leading organisation specialize within the chemical / water industry and are currently recruiting for multi-skilled lead / senior engineers to work on a Monday to Friday shift pattern
The successful candidate will be willing to work in a dirty environment and be able to build a successful career in a highly reputable company with worldwide connections.
Skills required for Senior / Lead Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Electrical bias
- Engineering Qualification
- Leadership / Senior Engineering experience
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable company
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Ride to work scheme, free parking and 6% contributory pension
Commutable from: Newport, Cardiff, Cwmbran
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's