Electrical Design/Controls Tewkesbury Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Design/Controls Tewkesbury Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 42k per year + Holiday, Pention,|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 08:35|
Eletrical Design/Controls Engineer
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Company Phone, Laptop
This family run organisation have built a strong reputation supplying their state of the art machinery to automotive, aerospace and other highly regulated industries. Due to an increase in their orders they have a requirement for an experienced Engineer to assist with their machinery building - electro-mechanical, PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatic are all involved
Skills required for Eletrical Design/Controls Engineer:
- Design and develop Panel layouts, Control layouts, Machine layouts
- 8 years+ as a Design Engineer
- Will have an understanding/ knowledge of Controls/Panel Boards.
- CAD/CAM Experience
- Concept design of new products in response to customer requirements
- Testing of new assemblies to ensure product conformity
- Enhance satisfaction by delivering appropriate designs with safety, performance, reliability,
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a highly renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the engineers
- Involvement in interesting and varied projects
- Opportunities to progress
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Autonomy in the role
Commutable from: Worcester, Ross on Wye, Stroud
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's