Electrical Control & Instrument Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Control & Instrument Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 per year|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 13:14|
ELECTRICAL CONTROL AND INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
Location: Holme, Cumbria
Shift: Day shifts (WEEKEND WORK INVOLVED)
An exciting new opportunity has just arisen for a Shift Control and Instrument Engineer to join a successful organisation in Cumbria. The role will include fault finding and code interpretation on PLC systems, as well as working on AC & DC drive systems.
Although it is not essential, it will be a huge advantage to have SCADA systems experience.
- Experience working on Allen Bradley PLC's (Fault Finding, Code Interpretation).
- Excellent knowledge & experience of working on high voltage equipment.
- Have experience working on AC & DC drives.
- Instrumentation experience is essential
- Minimum Level 3 City and Guilds Qualification
- Manufacturing Experience
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Working for a reputable company that looks after their team
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's