Door Entry Trainee engineer
|Job Title:||Door Entry Trainee engineer|
|Salary:||£23k - 25k per year + overtime and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 15:50|
Trainee Service Door Entry Engineer – Progression into various
Salary: Basic up to £25,000
Company Van - Laptop - Phone - Tools - Fuel Card - Float
We are currently recruiting for a trainee service Engineer to cover the London Area working for one of the top 3 companies in this industry. As a trainee service engineer, you will be working solely on high end door entry systems and will be a part of the service team learning all of the products in their arsenal developing your skills with the oppurtuniy to move into a service engineer then senior service engineer. You will be working in the London area mainly on residential buildings such as housing associations and blocks of flats. The successful trainee service engineer will be trained on their bespoke systems and would ideally have some experience in door entry or CCTV already. The The successful trainee service engineer will benefit from having a company vehicle and will be provided with tools, laptop, phone, van, fuelcard and a float. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Installation Engineer:
- A DOOR ENTRY or CCTV BACKGROUND
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Happy to work and drive in central London
- Valid driving license
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Unrivalled training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Van, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 21 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's