Days Shift Team Leader
|Job Title:||Days Shift Team Leader|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Standard Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||jamie.sharp.82D4F[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2022 13:22|
Days Shift Maintenance Team Leader
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity for a maintenance team leader on a 12-hour days shift has become available at one of the largest food manufacturers in Milton Keynes.
As a new, but important role to the business, you will be required to not only assisting the engineering management team with leading the maintenance engineers on site, but also conduct both planned & reactive maintenance on a variety of industrial processing machinery. The successful candidate will also have opportunities to develop and progress further.
The Days Shift Maintenance Team Leader will need for this role:
- Experience in a similar role - senior engineer, maintenance team leader, engineering team leader or lead engineer
- Have a strong engineering background
- Hold a relevant qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience working within a factory environment
- Happy to work a rotating 4on, 4off days only shift pattern
The Days Shift Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Working a days only role
- Chance to join a thriving business
- Further progression & development opportunities
- Very good salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jamie Sharp at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's