Customer Service Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|Salary:||Basic £38,500, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 15:17|
Customer Service Manager
Salary: Basic from £38,500 + Pension and Bonus
A growing Engineering organisation are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager around the Sittingbourne, Kent area. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for leading the customer service and associated teams, developing relationships with customers and suppliers as well as working with the sales and service teams to meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic position for a aspirational and strong candidate to not only develop and grow the team but join a business that will offer further career developmental opportunities.
Skills required for a Customer Service Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have a wealth of customer service leadership and management experience, ideally within a engineering environment.
- Have the ability to build relationships with the customer service team, other internal teams and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to solve problems with all areas of the business.
- Someone who has a strong work ethic and has the ability to deliver results.
- Ability to communicate technical engineering information clearly.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
The Customer Service Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a growing business that have a large portfolio of clients and are looking to grow a further 10% year or year.
- Work for an organisation that has significant financial backing.
- Opportunity to develop further within the business as it grows.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 24 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays),
Commutable: Sittingbourne, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer
£42k per year + Pension and Healthcare
Customer Support Advisor - Factory Based
£28k - 30k per year + Career Progression, Stability, Hybrid Working
£45k - 48k per year
£51k per year
£50k - 70k per year + Bonus and Car Allowance