|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 45k per year + Pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 09:40|
Controls Engineer- Monday- Friday Days
Salary: £30,000- £45,000
An exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer has arisen in a family run business commutable to Alton. The company have seen an increase of new clients and have number of repeat clients over the years who have continual growth. This is a great opportunity for a Control Engineers looking to work for a company with clients all across the UK and internationally.
Skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- Experience working as a Controls Engineer in an FMCG, Manufacturing environment.
- Must have the right to travel around the world without restrictions
- Experience designing, testing, building, programming control systems
- Experience collaborating with Clients & customers
- Working on Projects independently & as part of a team; projects is to design / install / commission plant control, visualisation, Instrumentation, Motor controls, PLCs, Computer based systems for a wide range of clients.
- Engineering Qualification (Degree, NVQ’s etc)
The Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Working Monday- Friday Days role
- Working for a family run business .
- Working a close team of controls engineers
- Training & Development (internal & external)
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable:, Alton, Winchester, Petersfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k per year + Healthcare,Pension
Controls Engineer/Automation Engineer
£35k - 45k per year + Pension,healthcare
£38k - 40k per year + Pension + Training
£44k - 46k per year
£30k - 35k per year