Continuous Improvement Engineer
|Job Title:||Continuous Improvement Engineer|
|Salary:||£51k per year|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2022 10:44|
Continuous Improvement Engineer (Elec Bias – Controls Experience)
Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Engineer has come to the forefront. We are currently recruiting for Continuous Improvement Engineer with an electrical bias and controls experience for a state of the art, purpose-built factory.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on prestigious machinery. Due to regular expansion, there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Skills required for Continuous Improvement Engineer:
- Siemens TIA Portal and Simoition PLC Programming experience to a competent level
- A strong background in Maintenance within a fast-paced high-speed factory
- Proven Leadership skills
- Engineering Qualification (Ideally in Electrical, Controls or Project Management)
- A strong background in both electrical engineering with a proven track record of being able to assist with PPM's, CI work, PLC’s, and Projects.
- Fully completed electrical apprenticeship or equivalent graduate qualification
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a brand new, purpose build state of the art factory
- Heavy investment going on at the site
- Annual bonus scheme 5%
- Internal and External Training
- 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Opportunities to progress into more senior roles
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Aaron Hebborn at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's